Saturday, January 9, 2016

The weekends always seem the hardest but I had a great day today. Still haven't had any treats and I didn't feel tempted to graze while home for most of the day. The boys kept me busy and my mind occupied. Even though we have a snowblower, I shoveled the driveway to get in some exercise and so my husband didn't have to do it when he got home from his 12 hour work day. I still ended the day with 10 points left. I thought about having a snack before bed but just didn't feel like it. Hoping this no sweets momentum keeps going!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Sounds you like and I have some similarities and like me, it sounds like you're getting your ass in gear!

    I had a major job change in the last year and had a similar reaction to you - eat.

    Good job for getting up and going again. But remember, this IS life, it is now. It's not something that will start once you lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I need to work on internalizing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just found your blog! Have you ever tried OA? I am in now for 2 years, it is free and helping me alot! Good luck to you, will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried it but I've thought about it before!

    ReplyDelete